Check whether you have:
1. Set your conversation to “Do not disturb?” If so, toggle the conversation’s bell icon to re-enable notifications and incoming calls.
2. Set your phone to “Do not disturb”? If so, go to your phone’s settings menu to re-enable incoming calls.
3. Turned your phone’s ring volume down too low? If so, go to your phone’s settings menu to adjust the ring volume.
4. Set your phone to flight mode? If so, go to your phone’s settings menu to clear flight mode.
5. Sufficient WiFi or 3/4/5G signal strength? If so, find a location with sufficient signal to receive and make calls. ShopSee does not support 2G for calling.
6. Enabled “low power” or “battery conservation” mode? Depending on the phone, these modes may prevent ShopSee working when you are not using it. If so, go to your phone’s settings to disable this mode for ShopSee.